May 4, 2012

Ueno zoo with Henrieke and Karpour

I met Henrieke and Karpour (Thomas) on last Monday at Ueno zoo.
They're visiting to Japan!

It was a little surprizing: I though ringtail lemurs are favorite of Henrieke, but she seemed to love much aye-ayes!!


Ueno zoo has lots of Madagascar animals.

And my favorite is squirrels! This is a Prevost's squirrel.


Because it was nice and fun, I totaly forgot taking photos. so I have photos just a little.
We gathered in a cafe. My sketchers friends are also coming and drew many things.



Thankyou so much friends!
I hope you enjoy the rest of  the trip.

Henrieke gave me:
gift sketches01
gift sketches03

Thomas gave me:
gift sketches02

It was awesome for not only seeing their amazing sketches but got them!!

By the way, Thomas writing about the day on his blog.
Again, thank you!!!

No comments: